Handle are excited to be working with a leading Global Entertainment Business, who are looking for a Senior Corporate Accountant to join their expanding London team. Working in the heart of London this hugely progressive and value adding role will be responsible for the below tasks
- Management and control of Head Office Overhead actuals.
- Prepare monthly Central Overhead reports of actuals and commitments versus budget/forecast for all departments and review reports with budget holders and senior personnel.
- Review monthly Overhead expenditure
- Posting of accruals & prepayments and recharges
- Prepare monthly Overhead "Flash" forecast including analysis versus budget/quarterly forecast
- Production of monthly Fixed Asset register. Including impairment and retirement
- Manage monthly Balance Sheet report, and ensure all reconciliations are filed and signed
- Prepare month end reconciliations of accruals, prepayments, recharges and fixed assets
- Prepare all recharges for month end prior to month end close and ensuring that the recharge account is reconciled fully on a monthly basis.
- Support month end close and reporting pack and assist Financial Controller where necessary
- Deputise for Financial controller and assist other teams within the central finance team
- Co-ordinate Central Overhead budget/forecast processes and ensure current and clear
- Work closely with each department head/VP to review and amend cost center forecasts and budgets
- Assist budget holders with preparation and presentation of annual overhead budgets
The ideal candidate will be a fully qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) and have experience managing a team and will have managed large project budgets. You must have outstanding communication skills and have strong organisational and time management skills.
Company offers excellent career prospects and the opportunity to work in a fun, creative and vibrant environment! APPLY NOW!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.