Handle Recruitment have a brand new opportunity within music for a proactive and experienced Accounts Payable Assistant to join their team on a contract basis. Based in London, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for a fast paced role within an exciting and dynamic company.
- Matching supplier invoices to purchase orders
- Set up new supplier accounts
- Preparing weekly BACS payment runs
- Dealing with supplier and business queries
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Raising urgent payments as required
- Assisting with month end reporting
- Other ad hoc duties as directed by finance management
To be considered for this role you should have at least 1- 2 years experience in a fast paced Accounts Payable role within a big company. You should have a demonstrable record processing high volumes of invoices and working to deadlines. The ideal candidate will have a positive outlook and exceptional communication skills. You should also be highly organised with excellent attention to detail and time management skills. If this sounds like you and you are looking for a new challenge, please get in touch ASAP!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.