Handle Recruitment have a fantastic opportunity within the music industry for a positive and proactive individual with 2+ years finance experience. Based in central London, this role is sat within the fast paced finance team to assist in ensuring efficient working practices, delivering changes and communicating with the wider business.
- Budget and KPI performance tracking
- Collating & preparing data from internal revenue division
- Forecast Adjustments & performance variance
- Communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Improving data input and data monitoring processes
- Reviewing data and responding to licensees and auditors
- Other ad hoc tasks as requested
To be considered for this role, you should have analytical/ reporting experience within a financial or royalties role. The ideal candidate will be have experience within a similar role and have advanced Excel and data knowledge. A proactive and friendly approach, along with strong communication skills are absolutely essential as you will be liaising with different departments across the business.
If this sounds like you and you are available on short notice, please get in touch!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.