This Major Hollywood Film studio is looking for a Senior Creative Services Manager to join on a maternity cover contract to manage the day-to-day running of the extremely busy Home Entertainment Creative Services department.
Working across all Home Entertainment releases (New Release Film, TV, Catalogue, Family and Games) for both physical and digital product, key responsibilities include:
- Driving the creative process: managing the briefing, approval and production of all creative materials
- Managing the creative marketing budget with the Head of Creative Services
- Managing, motivating and mentoring the Creative Services team
- Championing fully integrated ways of working cross-divisionally: from Home Entertainment to Theatrical and Games
- Managing the relationships with the creative agencies
- Continually reviewing and looking to improves creative processes
- Playing a high profile role in quarterly retail presentations
- Ensuring all projects are managed within budget
With previous Creative Services experience within Home Entertainment, the ideal candidate with come from either a Studio/Distributor or from a creative agency. You will be able to display excellent communication skills, be able to multi-task and remain calm under pressure. You will also have previous management experience and possess strong understanding of medial formats across the UK.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.