Senior CRM Manager:
We are looking for an exceptional Senior CRM Manager for one of our top clients, in the publishing and ecommerce sector.
This brand new role, reporting directly to the head of marketing, will involve building key relationships with internal marketing, data and creative teams as well as partners and global luxury brands. It is part of a highly ambitious and innovative team committed to achieving the very best whilst having a lot of fun in the process. This is a key role in what is set to become a leading ecommerce market place. This innovative platform, launching later this year, will offer a mix of luxury content, exclusive brands and a personalised consumer centric experience, all founded on the latest technology. This is a rare opportunity to work for a start-up ecommerce operation that is part of a global media empire, so it is extremely well funded and can only go from strength to strength.
- Defining the CRM strategy to increase LTV and customer satisfaction
- Managing end-to-end campaigns and defining the CRM programme
- Working closely and forging strong relationships with digital stakeholders to accomplish ecommerce objectives
- Working closely with marketing and data teams to implement optimised ecommerce strategies
- Monitoring backend order fulfilment
- Developing and delivering personalised customer propositions and targeted marketing
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong e-commerce sector experience and knowledge of the environment
- Impressive wealth of experience of managing similar CRM projects
- Exceptional communications skills and an impressive background of excellent customer service
- Knowledge and passion in championing the customer
- Passion and knowledge of the luxury industry
- Hands on data management experience as this role will work closely with an in-house data team
- Experience of setting up a loyalty programme from scratch
Please only apply if you have:
- eCommerce experience
- Experience working with or for a high end or luxury brand
- Loyalty programme experience
If this sounds like you and you are ready for an incredible new challenge, then please apply with your CV to: email@example.com or call 02075699996
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.