Senior Customer Journey Manager
Luxury - £57K - London
We currently have a fantastic opportunity to join one of our most prestigious luxury clients as a Senior Customer Journey Manager joining a growing digital team based in the UK Headquarters.
You will be responsible for the execution of CRM campaigns and CRM strategy for the UK market including signing off all CRM activity across all channels.
The right Senior Customer Journey Manager will have experience working in the luxury or retail market and have a good understanding of end to end CRM.
- 7+ years of experience managing and defining CRM programmes
- Excellent copy writing skills
- Very strong analytical and numerical understanding
- Entrepreneurial and analytical
- Proven success of increasing customer retention and sales growth
- Owning the customer database and the CRM strategy which concentrates on customer retention and lifetime value
- Manage the execution of all CRM campaigns and ensure compliance, accuracy and quality of messaging
- Analyse key customer drivers and behaviours
- Work with Digital Analyst to develop key CRM reports to drive insight, develop testing strategies and optimization
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through here or contact Rachel Adams on 0207 569 9399
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.