An amazing opportunity for a Customer Supervisior Specalist join a London-based fast-paced fashion brand, with experience in a supervisory position who is up for the challenge and taking ownership of the customer service department.
You'll be working in a vibrant and digitally focused team which strives to put our customer first and constantly find new ways to improve the customer journey. We're looking for a strategic forward thinker who is solution focused, enthusiastic to share their thoughts and ideas and wants to move the business forward really making the role their own.
- Be responsible for managing and owning the full end to end customer service area of the business and maintaining a consistent tone of voice across all platforms.
- Ownership over customer relations, setting out to provide the best customer experience and service we can, so that we win our customers trust and repeat custom.
- Managing and coordinating Zendesk, live chat, phone, email and social media platform correspondence. Being able to identify efficiency's and improvements to ease our customer service process and customer satisfaction.
- Set out and deliver a strategic plan for customer service, setting clear objectives and KPIs, so we can best measure how we are doing, and communicating and reporting this back across the business.
- As well as overseeing customer service this role also requires Day to day on-the-ground work - being able to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in with customer service enquiries and queries
- Issues/responsibilities include but aren't limited to: Returns, exchanges, complaints, deliveries, lost/damaged parcels, web enquiries, social media conversations.
- Requires a real 'ideas generator' with a proactive attitude to lead CS - constantly thinking about what our customers want and their expectations
- Be the 'go to' person for customer services internally and liaise with all departments within the business
- This role requires you to be the customer link to all internal departments such as working with Buying and Merch to clear up any potential product back order or availability issues. Working with our Product team raising any potential issues that relate to faults and QC. Working with Digital on any potential technical issues, order tracking etc.
- Motivate and inspire the team to provide an exceptional level of customer service and structuring staff's day to day duties depending on the current climate and priorities.
- Always thinking ahead and predicting spikes in the business and how we cater for this. Supporting and planning potential peaks, identifying and anticipating any key issues and providing potential solutions to customer requirements and enquiries alongside launch plan.
- Working with the brand manager to set the tone for all correspondence to consumers - then ensuring this is maintained across all areas.
Immediate start! Please apply today
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.