Handle Recruitment is seeking a Senior Data Analyst to join a well-known sports organisation that is working on a number of exciting projects in the digital space, beyond those of the traditional offerings.
You will be responsible for the selection, implementation and management of all analytics solutions and processes for the business. As projects launch you will build a holistic view of customers, their behaviours and motivations across the portfolio, on both digital and physical products.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Selection and implementation of best for purpose analytics solutions across all projects, individually and as a portfolio
- Usage of data to help determine and prioritise product roadmap and planned features
- Creating customer analytics models to understand customer online behaviour
- Building, recruiting and training a small team of analysts as need arises
- Creating dashboards and template analytics reports across each project to present timely and actionable insight to the Product Owners
- Bespoke detailed analysis of the products including consumers behaviour
- Segmenting, personalisation and clustering
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Great experience in data analytics, in a strategic role
- Creativity and capability of presenting information in an easy to understand way
- Demonstrated strategic thinking and an analytical mindset
- High level skills in Excel and SQL and data visualisation tools
- Ability to turn data into actionable insight
- Detailed knowledge of leading analytics systems
- Extensive experience of A/B testing
- A deep understanding of consumers and their motivations
- Knowledge and interest of sport, nutrition, health and fitness
Benefits of this position:
- An excellent start-up environment, short decision paths and fast moving
- Collaborative environment with people encouraged to take responsibility and accountability with no blame culture
- Flexible approach to working (hours and location) and work-life balance
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Tech agnostic
- Opportunity to contribute to ground breaking digital projects
Please get in touch or apply now for a further conversation!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.