Handle is working with Global Media Entertainment client to recruit a Senior Data & Anaytics Manager to work closely with the Product teams and wider business IT Analytics teams, leading the DPS data and analytics strategy, and ensuring successful delivery and ongoing optimisation of their analytics products.
Using multiple data sources they will require you to provide compelling, thoughtful and digestible insights and analysis.
* Lead the business in advising what data to collect, how best to automate extracting it from multiple sources and how to store and manage the data to provide the datasets for existing reporting and future data science projects.
* Proactively develop new analyses and insights required to measure, track and monitor new initiatives, product optimisation, incl. CRM and monetisation, user acquisition and overall division OKRs.
* Identify overarching trends within the app stores, at a global level, to help shape our product positioning and strategy.
* Visualise data and present ongoing reports to key stakeholders, providing insights at product, portfolio, competitor and market level, focusing on the 'why' and 'how', as opposed to 'what happened'.
* Partner with IT Data Analytics and the Product Development team to optimise reporting capabilities and trouble shoot any data flow issues, ensuring accurate data capture and event tagging is in place across all touchpoints.
* Support, empower and enable all members of the DPS team to be self-sufficient in their data needs, where appropriate, providing easy self-serve access to aggregated data and reports.
* Work closely with our Product and Growth Marketing teams, helping to establish analytical frameworks and measurement plans for any AB tests launched - defining metrics and setting optimisation goals to maximise the Lifetime Value of our customers.
* Define and measure key performance metrics (KPIs), mapping KPIs and value benefits to any changes implemented.
* Acquire an in-depth understanding of the DPS business, including its key drivers as well as some of the challenges it can present e.g., data privacy constraints. Ensure any data collection and storage adheres to any parameters set by the regulators i.e., COPPA, GDPR-K and App Store Compliance.
Required Skills & Experience
* A strong understanding of the mobile app ecosystem and measurement framework, including but not limited to CRM, product marketing, user acquisition and search. Subscription app experience preferred but not required.
* Deep understanding of app data flow, with the ability to manage a wide array of data sources such as App Annie, AppFigures, App Store Consoles and Firebase.
* Proven experience of Customer Insights Analytics and strong understanding of Customer Lifetime Value.
* Dashboarding, reporting and data visualisation experience with Power BI, Google Data Studio or similar.
* Familiarity with the essential elements of data security and how to ensure they are implemented according to best practice and compliance regulations.
* Track record of defining testing methodologies and experience in measuring A/B tests
* Clear, concise and engaging communications skills, and the ability to distill and translate complex analysis into actionable insights.
* Experience of collaborating with data scientist / engineering teams, as well as other parts of the business such as developers, product managers and senior management.
* Hands-on experience of predictive modelling is advantageous but not required.
* Experience hiring and mentoring a team of analysts.
* Experience with ETL pipelines and platforms; including Amazon Glue, and Google Cloud Dataprep
* Experience with SQL and no-SQL databases; including Postgres, Amazon Dynamo, and Google Firebase.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.