We are excited to be recruiting a Senior Demand Planner for one of the world's most successful luxury beauty brands.
This is a pivotal position that involves business partnering with senior stakeholders across multiple divisions including marketing and finance.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Manage a team of Demand Planners
- Manage the SKU-Channel forecasts in monthly cycles
- Ongoing forecast changes to stakeholders and development of accurate new launch forecasts
- Deliver continuous improvements across process KPI's
- Manage all promotional requirements with the Marketing and Sales teams
- Chair the monthly Demand Review meetings
- Drive resolution of forecast accuracy, customer service and inventory management exceptions
- Support the delivery of the UK Region Supply Chain Strategy
- Extensive Demand Planning / Supply Chain experience in an FMCG environment
- Proven team management experience and the ability to deliver results through others
- SAP SCM experience
- Highly analytical
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
If this role is of interest please do get in touch!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.