Senior Designer - Marketing Intelligence Agency
A leading independent Marketing Intelligence agency are looking to bring an energetic and creative Senior Designer on board to develop and evolve the brand message through print and digital channels.
This role will be responsible for creating and producing marketing communication concepts and materials from start to finish. Storytelling and creativity is a must!
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Take responsibility for on and offline work, including email templates, banners, brochures, leaflets and website mock-ups
- Help mentor a team of designers to ensure all work produced meets client briefs
- Project manage design briefs, ensuring all work is produced on time, to budget and to a high standard
- Liaise with third party providers and agencies as and when needed
- Ensure all design work produced to promote the agency is on-brand and meets the brand guidelines
- Help to source freelancers as and when required
- Work with market leads to create design and branding material for client pitches, marketing initiatives and brand campaigns.
If you have a passion for great design and a determination to deliver it to a high standard then please send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.