One of the biggest and most well-known brands in music are looking for a talented Senior Developer to join their new technical team.
This is a rare opportunity to join this established company as they take their first steps in a new area. You will be contributing to the development of one the industry's most innovative teams!
You will need to have experience in both back and front end technologies and a good knowledge of the latest tools, methodologies and best practice. This is a leading role in the team so as well as having the technical know-how you will need to be a strong communicator, and excellent problem solver and a quick learner.
- Working closely with and supporting the Product Manager
- Designing and developing new features
- Investigating and resolving defects
- Working collaboratively to tackle complex problems and make important decisions
- Estimating and planning development tasks
- Advising on feasibility and complexity of potential features
- Identifying and implementing improvements for reliability, scalability and performance
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience or more
- Impeccable organisational and multitasking skills
- You care about quality and you know what it means to ship high quality code.
- Problem Solver
- Likes a challenge
Desired, but not essential skills:
- Jenkins CI
- Android Native
- Elastic Search
- Kibana (ELK)
As well as all of the above you will need to have a passion for music and the industry as a whole. This is a fantastic opportunity and if you are interested please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.