I am currently looking for a DevOps engineer on an 6 month contract (with extensions). Based in West London, the company is a large global multimedia network. This is a household brand with a fantastic rep across the industry.
Previously outsourced, the development team has recently been brought in-house and as such has a brilliantly balanced mix of skill sets forming a highly effective team.
Key responsibilities include: developing, supporting, modifying and maximising AWS components. Test, Validation and logging infrastructure for AWS components. Reporting on engineering activities, for the purposes of project management and resource planning.
- AWS +3 years (practical experience with AWS components EC2, Beanstalk, ELB, Route53, S3, Cloudfront, SNS, SWF, SQS, RDS, DynamoDB, ElastiCache, IAM, CloudFormation)
- 5 years in a DevOps role
- Familiarity with SOA principles and practice.
- Scripting expert
- Multi-cycle SDLC experience
- Hands-on experience with monitoring tools, intrusion detection mechanisms, and vulnerability assessment tools and practices
- Media/broadcast experience
- Mongo and NoSQL
- £515 per day.
If you are interested to hear more about the role, please contact me on email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.