Senior Digital Account Manager
I am delighted to be working with one of the leaders in Home Entertainment, on a brilliant role that sits in a thriving Digital Sales Team, you'll be looking after one of their biggest and most successful accounts. Responsible for continually driving sales across a number of properties, creating opportunities in catalogue, new release and promotional opportunities - this is a great position for any Digital Account Managers looking for a fresh challenge!
- Building an executing plans to deliver a number of key KPI's across the business, through ways of working monthly, by campaigns and titles.
- Working with one of their largest digital partners and getting to know their KPIs, customers and business calendar inside out.
- Marketing across the product and contributing to campaign investment.
- Product lifecycle planning, you'll keep an eye on the competitions landscape, national promotions and product lifecycle, to ensure your team stays best in the business.
- Continuous growth of partner relationships in the digital space and effectively growing plans.
- Close monitoring of the set up in store, checking compliance against plan, placement, price and promotional activity.
You Will Have:
- Experience in a sales focused role within media and FMCG.
- Record success in delivering targets and fantastic commercial awareness.
- A great understanding of sales and forces that drive sales within retail.
- Great negotiation skills, strong and confident presentation skills and above all - the ability to be a team player!
I want to hear from you, if you have a love for the entertainment industry, and you pride yourself on your sales and account management skills!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.