Senior Digital Manager
55-58K - Hospitality - London
Handle is working with a sought after Hospitality brand looking to recruit a Senior Digital Manager to manage the wider digital team whilst successfully executing campaigns and other projects.
You will contribute to building the brand through, but not limited to, social media and web increasing reach via paid and organic. You will collaborate on projects with teams across the wider business as well as using your analytical skills for reporting to senior members of the business.
- Developing and then overseeing the digital strategy as well as own the paid search strategy and execution
- Development and execution of seasonal campaign activity as well as content planning
- Strengthening content produced across the brand through social and web
- Ad Management and Web Optimisation
- Delivering and reporting back on strategy across sales in the app via reporting tools
- Support and develop the digital team helping everyone to reach KPI and personal ability
Must have skills & experience
- At least 6 years in a Digital environment
Social Channel and Web optimisation experience
Leadership experience with successful KPI performance
Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills
Understanding of websites and their functionality; CMS platforms, SEO, HTML
Demonstrated copy-writing experience
Excellent experience of paid advertising strategy and implementation
Please contact Rachel Adams on email@example.com or apply here to be considered.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.