Handle Recruitment is seeking a digital marketer to join a global media organisation, working across a leading portfolio of specialist jobsites and digital platforms.
This is a unique opportunity to work for the publisher of market-leading brands, in a business that offers career progression, training and development.
As the Senior Digital Marketing Executive your responsibilities will include;
- Driving engagement to attract jobseekers across five industries.
- Attracting and increasing the number of advertisers using the services.
- Developing and implementing annual marketing plans and manage marketing budgets.
- Identifying and managing measurable marketing channels (in particular email, social media, PPC and SEO).
- Working closely with the recruitment sales teams to create compelling commercial and market propositions.
To succeed in the role you will have:
- Previous experience in a similar marketing or digital role, ideally obtained in media, publishing or business information sectors.
- Proven digital marketing expertise with a track record of running acquisition and retention programmes in an online business.
- Direct experience in email marketing, PPC campaign management, SEO, social media marketing and a strong knowledge of web analytic tools.
- Exceptional project management skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritise accordingly.
If you are experienced in and passionate about all things digital marketing please get in touch and apply now!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.