My client is looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Manager to join their artist friendly, Independant Music Label.
***You MUST have experience of working within a record label***
Job Description - Senior Digital Marketing Manager
- Delivering strategic and innovative digitally focused marketing and D2C campaigns for artists
- Developing digital commercial and promotional strategies for artist campaigns across fixed line, offline, mobile, gaming and other digital platforms
- Working alongside the label marketing team, International department and with artists and managers to deliver strategic and innovative digitally focused marketing campaigns.
- Implementing Digital Health Checks for all new artists.
- Overseeing the briefing, build and maintenance across artists' digital presence. Including official website, social networks, mobile destinations etc.
- Overseeing all digital promotions campaigns within the label, working closely with the promotions/marketing team, product managers and other departments to maximize effects of digital, and ensure that it compliments and is integral with all other aspects of the campaigns.
- Finding, engaging and retaining relevant target audiences via all relevant digital platforms.
- Finding and assessing new and pioneering digital activities with clear ROI plans and sharing those with the digital and marketing teams.
- Work closely with the distribution partner department to ensure a thorough digital retail plan is in place internationally for all campaigns
- Work closely with the label's media buyers on digital advertising planning and spends, asset impact and ROI for each campaign
- Monitor and innovate new features on the digital analytics dashboard and liaise with Product managers and International departments on data analysis
- Supporting the implementation of innovative, cost effective, digital activities into marketing and promotional teams and reviewing new services and suppliers on a regular basis with the digital team
- Communicate with the label's Directors and relevant heads of department advising on strategic decisions relating to ingestion, supply chain issues,claiming and monetization of repertoire online
- Propose and implement campaigns to maximise revenue on pre existing catalogue as well as new releases
- Briefing, commissioning and project managing the development of creative digital tools and content to an agreed budget, keeping in mind future opportunities
- Ensure all relevant departments are supported in launching artists/records/videos online
- Analysing behavior and effectiveness of various activities and feeding back to the team, label and external stakeholders where appropriate.
- Budget, create and execute comprehensive digital marketing plans for all releases with emphasis on innovation and data driven best practices
- Develop and maintain mutually beneficial promotional relationships across multiple key content partners including Apple, YouTube, Spotify, Google/You Tube, VEVO, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Microsoft,, Deezer, Shazam, Soundcloud, Pandora and so on
- Bi weekly reports across all active campaigns reporting to the label MD and CEO
- Oversee the digital department team with expertise in areas listed above
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.