A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to lead in the creation of fresh and engaging digital campaigns for a leading frontline record label. Working closely with the Head of Marketing you will plan digital budgets and maximise commercial potential across artist campaigns for one of the most diverse and exciting rosters in UK music.
- Solid experience of working in digital marketing in Entertainment.
- Proven experience in managing, building and nurturing eCRM email databases.
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics, data segmentation.
- A good understanding of the value of rights ownership and content in the web space.
- Strong relationships with key platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Google, Spotify, Snapchat etc.
- A commitment to excellence in digital marketing.
If you're passionate about music with a progressive approach to producing digital content apply now!
Only candidates with proven success in a similar role within a music, media or entertainment brand will be considered.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.