Senior Digital Marketing Manager - Music
Incredible opportunity for a creative Senior Digital Marketing Manager to join the Digital team and work across a digital platform for an established music and entertainment company.
You will be responsible for coordinating and delivering global marketing campaigns for new and existing markets, whilst developing CRM growth for the platform's users. Another major part of this role will involve you being able to use performance analytics to create ideas for campaigns across multiple territories.
Based in London offices, this role will suit a digital marketeer, with experience of working on marketing campaigns on a global scale within the music industry.
Key features will include:
- Manage and execute marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
- Collate insight information with regards to audience and behaviour development
- Evolving strategic direction based on the business needs
- Developing campaign strategies with external agencies to create high quality briefs
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven experience of SEO, with success results
- Experience of project managing across multiple territories
- Great experience of using Google Analytics
- The understanding of digital advertising and its ability to grow the brand
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic Senior Digital Marketing Manager opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.