Senior Digital Marketing Manager - Music
Incredible opportunity for an innovative Senior Digital Marketing Manager to join the Digital team and work for an established music and entertainment company.
You will be responsible for managing and delivering high profile digital marketing campaigns for an incredible roster that includes domestic and international artists, whilst creating and delivering all digital partner campaigns.
Based in London offices, this role will suit a digital marketeer, with experience of working on artist release campaigns within a record label environment.
Key features will include:
- Creating and implement digital marketing and content strategies to drive fan loyalty and new audience reach
- Sticking to budgets and ensuring timely delivery for all digital content for all artist marketing campaigns
- Delivering original social content to drive engagement and revenue through the campaign release period
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven experience of working on digital marketing campaigns in the UK music market
- Fantastic project management skills with the ability to line manage
- Strong relationships with all social platforms including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Shazam and Vevo
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic Senior Digital Marketing Manager opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.