Handle is looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to head up digital campaign strategy for a prestigious frontline record label. As the Senior Digital Marketing Manager you will implement stand out and progressive digital campaigns across a diverse roster including some of the most high profile artists on the current UK music scene.
- Solid experience of working in digital marketing in Entertainment.
- Experience leading on artist campaigns from start to finish
- Proven experience in managing, building and nurturing eCRM email databases.
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics, data segmentation.
- A commitment to excellence and pursuing a career in Digital marketing.
- Passionate about music, data and the digital landscape.
- Experience in responsive cross-browser and device web design.
- Basic HTML coding skills
- Knowledge and experience of website and asset hosting.
- Good knowledge of Photoshop, Dreamweaver or similar graphics software desirable
- Experience with WordPress CMS.
Experience in a similar role within the music industry at management level is essential for this role.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.