Handle is looking for an experienced Senior Digital Marketing Manager to head up digital strategy for a progressive independent record label.
Lead in the creation of fresh and engaging digital campaigns at this high-profile indie where you'll work alongside the Label Manager to plan digital budgets and maximise commercial potential across artist campaigns for one of the most diverse and exciting rosters breaking into the current UK music scene.
- Solid experience of working in digital marketing in music.
- Proven experience building and nurturing eCRM email databases.
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics, data segmentation.
- A good understanding of the value of rights ownership and content in the web space.
- Strong relationships with key platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Google, Spotify, Snapchat etc.
- A commitment to excellence and pursuing a career in Digital marketing.
If you're passionate about music with an innovative approach to digital strategy and producing digital content apply now!
Only candidates with proven success in a similar role within a music will be considered. Open to Digital Manager / Digital Marketing Manager level.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.