Handle is looking for an experienced Senior Digital Marketing Manager to create stand-out digital campaigns for a well-known Record Label.
Lead in the strategy and creation of fresh and engaging digital content across an impressive roster of both high-profile and development artists. You will work alongside the wider marketing team to plan digital budgets and maximise commercial potential across allocated campaigns.
· Solid experience of working in digital marketing in music.
· Proven experience building and nurturing eCRM email databases.
· Good knowledge of Google Analytics, data segmentation.
· A good understanding of the value of rights ownership and content in the web space.
· Strong relationships with key platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Google, Spotify, Snapchat etc.
· A commitment to excellence and pursuing a career in Digital marketing.
If you're passionate about music with an innovative approach to digital strategy and producing digital content apply now!
Only candidates with proven success in a similar role within a music will be considered. Open to Digital Manager / Digital Marketing Manager level.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.