Senior Digital Operations Manager - Broadcast
This is an absolutely fantastic opportunity for a social native with a love for analytics and all things data, within a reputable media and production business. You will be an expert in social media and online data, with thorough working knowledge of social platforms, knowledge of YouTube and Facebook is a must. Leading a team of other Digital Operations Manager's, you'll be a competent team leader with a passion for digital content.
Key Responsibilities -
- Close work with multiple teams across the business, most notably the audience development and operations teams.
- Building and managing tools with an aim to make content both efficient and scalable.
- Delving deep and getting familiar with the network in order to provide regular updates, as well as reviewing strategy after activities and key findings.
- Regular analysis and insights reporting on both audience and content performance.
- Managing as well as monitoring cross platform CMS and continually identifying new business opportunities
You will have -
- A demonstrable passion for social media and online video, as well as expertise in data analytics.
- An expert in YouTube Analytics, Facebook Insight, Crowd Tangle and Tubular Labs.
- Outstanding communication skills, the ability to communicate efficiently and effectively with both the team and other businesses.
- Strong analytical skills, a natural problem solver with tenacity and a keen eye for detail.
- Exceptional project and time management capabilities with the ability to delegate effectively.
If you have a background in media and you're a lover of all things analytics, looking for your next exciting opportunity - then get in touch!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.