One of the leading media distribution companies are looking for an extremely organised and talented Senior Digital Producer to play a pivotal role in the expansion of their family division.
Working within the biggest titles in the teen and tween TV market, you will be a digital champion and seasoned project leader who closely collaborates with key areas within the business including marketing, commercial and business development. You will have a strong understanding of how an audience consumes technology, particularly the children market, including apps, websites and interactive experiences.
You will be a hands on, motivated expert in this sector with excellent problem solving skills to drive the understanding and road-map of how children and young adults utilise digital platforms.
- Digital expert with a solid background in the children market, including social media, web and app spaces and various emerging markets of how this audience is interacting within the digital space
- Strong project management background ideally within the children marketplace, with proven track record of success and turning strategy into tangible results
- Passion for children's brands and content
- Excellent analytical skills with previous experience tracking app and website performance with tools such as Flurry / Mixpanel / Google Analytics
- Management experience and a desire to maintain and grow fast moving team
If you're a talented producer / project manager looking for the next stage in your career with a leading world wide organisation then apply directly now, or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.