Global Fintech business are looking to secure a Senior Director of ERP & Systems Integration for their senior UK leadership team. This role is an immediate requirement offering an excellent salary (£120,000 to £150,000+) and overall package. An excellent opportunity for an Interim Programme or ERP / Implementation Director with a finance & accounting background that's looking for a more permanent offering.
This strategic position will be responsible for evaluating, managing and executing the Integration of back office, settlement and transactional systems after a period of M&A activity. The successful candidate will ideally have experience of executing similar projects within the payments industry with knowledge of settlement and transactional platforms combined with a track record of building easy to use, efficient solutions. Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX is a significant plus.
The position will report to the VP of International Control, work closely with Managing Directors in the region and other influential stakeholders.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assess cross-company applications from a functional and technical standpoint producing a clear and executable strategy to integrate and/or consolidate multiple platforms
- Develop and present strategy to business executives as corporate executives in the US, including resource requirements, time-lines, and projected costs
- Deliver approved strategy through a detailed implementation plan
- Develop an efficient, world class solution that is capable of scale and will efficiently support a complex business model while anticipating future business segment and market growth
- Previous experience in a mid to large sized multinational environment and ideally have Qualified Accounting credentials and an MBA
- Will have strong experience in accounting and system implementation - ideally Microsoft Dynamics AX experience plus including the implementation of integrated ERP software and solution architectural capacity
- Project management skills, with significant relevant experience in a technology company
- Excellent communication and interaction skills, able to interact effectively with diverse groups of global and executive stakeholders, both technical and business users
- Deep knowledge of Accounting and Finance - General Ledger, Sub ledger, Budgeting required
- Sarbanes Oxley compliance experience is a plus
- High degree of initiative. Team player who is adaptable in a high-growth, rapidly changing environment
This is an excellent role that offers a rare chance to join this organisation at an exciting stage after recent acquisitions. The successful candidate will move into a long-term role offering visionary ideas for finance and business change, enabling the company to utilise their resources to their full potential.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.