Senior Ecommerce Manager
Retail - c£70K - London
Are you an experienced Ecommerce Manager looking for the next step?
Interesting in the full growing a well known business online?
Senior Ecommerce Manager required to oversee the running and day to day of the website.
- Crucial role for success of the brands online sales and website running
- Senior role reporting directly into the Ecommerce Director
- Must have a string merchandising background
Duties will include:
- Global: Responsibility of UK and US/EU sites from technology to design
- Team: Managing a strong digital team from SEO to CRM and everything in between
- Financials: Creation and managemnt of digital budget
- Relationships: Manage 3rd parties as well as build on online partnerships
- Optimisiation: of all parts of the website and delivery of sales plan
To find out more about this role, please click apply and get in touch with me, Rachel, on 0207 569 9959.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.