Senior Ecommerce Trading Executive - Events & Retail
Are you a Senior Trading Executive with experience in merchandising and events? Are you an analytical, collaborative team player looking for a great new role? We have partnered with a FTSE 100 company, who are at the forefront of technology and ecommerce, they work collaboratively with a British loved and renowned retailer in search of a senior ecommerce trading executive.
- Execution and design of the events calendar and on-site media for customers.
- Management of multiple seasonal events, such as Christmas, Halloween, use of data and insights to continually review and optimise events.
- Continually coming up with fresh and new ideas for events - through following trends, competition and wider business insights.
- Work with both buying and marketing teams in order to create clear customer proposition and drive click through events.
- Be the go to person in the business to communicate event performance and opportunities with an aim to improve performance.
You Will Have:
- Thorough knowledge and an understanding of a retail/FMCG environment.
- Advanced and creative skills across excel and an analytical mind.
- Strong passion for food and/or ecommerce.
- A customer - first approach, as well as an organised and collaborative approach.
This is a rare opportunity to work within a FTSE 100 company, if you are a food or retail fanatic - then please get in touch!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.