Summary Job Description for the Senior Email Marketing Executive
Are you super passionate about digital marketing? Do you open promotional emails just because you want to see the design? Are you a googler when it comes to finding answers? Do you have great energy and like to have fun at work? You might be someone we're looking for.
The Email Team is a superstar squad where every team member has a unique set of skills. Together they work towards creating something awesome. They're a little bit geeky as well. They've won internal and external awards and hold multiple Bowling Champion titles. They strive for brilliance and seek only the best, but are also super friendly, go together on nights out and send cute "Get Well Soon" cards if someone is ill. But what is it that they want you to do?
Major Responsibilities for the Senior Email Marketing Executive
Manage a broad range of high-volume campaigns across multiple markets and languages
- Come up with new ideas to be tested to help them to get better at what they do
- Make educated decisions based on all the data they have and maximise the performance of their campaigns
- Co-ordinate testing initiatives with clear vision in mind
- Challenge everyone in the team with your awesomeness to raise the bar
- Full of energy and happiness , always striving for the best
- 1+ Year Experience in Email Marketing
- Content writing wizard
- Diplomatic, with the ability to see the bigger picture
- Hungry for knowledge and always challenging the world around you
What will we give you in return for being a superstar Senior Email Marketing Executive
- Competitive basic
- Quarterly cash bonus scheme based upon regional targets
- £1000 Training Budget per annum
- Unlimited Book Allowance
- Charity Days
- Free food and fruit throughout the day
- Hours 9-5 Monday-Friday - we promote a work/life balance culture
- Monthly company-wide lunches
- Gaming and book clubs
- Sports clubs including Football, Running, Volleyball, Yoga, Personal Training and Cycling
- Corporate gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Family First culture
- Regular social nights out
- Trips to Ibiza for all staff on achieving annual targets
They foster a vibrant and sociable culture, which was recently acknowledged by the London Evening Standard when they deemed them a 'perk-place'. Other employee perks include flexible working, free breakfasts, generous training budget, company-wide monthly lunches, unlimited book allowance and a whole host of clubs including football, running, boxing, yoga, gaming and book club. Finally, for the past two years the whole company has been flown to Ibiza on all-expenses paid trip for hitting a massive company milestone.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.