Handle are excited to be partnering with an ambitious and dynamic global integrated agency working across sport, music, entertainment, technology and more to recruit a Senior Experiential Events Producer to join their collaborative and creative team.
The agency itself exists to create impact by challenging convention, creating work for their clients that is more meaningful, memorable and measurable. They celebrate differences, with a wealth of diversity in experience, expertise and opinions being their greatest asset, always challenging convention to create something exciting, bigger and better each time. If you love a fast-paced, exciting and rewarding environment you'll love working at this agency!
Working within a busy creative environment you will collaborate with Creatives, Designers and Project Managers to deliver best in class projects on budget and on time.
- Day-to-day production management of campaigns from conception to delivery, including staffing, budgeting, scheduling, managing suppliers, client liaison
- Advising on the production aspects for each event (build, technical and logistical elements)
- Advising account management and creative teams on feasibility, cost implications and considerations on project concepts
- Contributing ideas and working on pitch documents
- Mentoring junior members of the team
- Building strong client relationships
The successful candidate will have at least 5 years' continuous experience with personal involvement on global blue-chip client projects. You will have experience delivering exhibitions, conferences and launch activations and be familiar with all aspects of running large-scale experiential events from start to finish. You will be a team player with great interpersonal and written communication skills as well as an interest and love for new technologies and how they impact experiential.
This is a permanent position paying £40 - £45k DOE. Please note that this role will be split across the client's central London office and their office in Sidcup, Kent. Please only apply if you are able to commute to both locations.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.