Senior Events Manager - Music/Not-for-profit
Exciting and unique opportunity for a Senior Events Manager to join a small, busy and sociable team within a not-for-profit music organisation!
You will be working very closely with the existing Events Manager to initiate, plan and deliver the company's portfolio of events. The events team is very active throughout the year and runs a variety of events - from their annual awards show to conferences and networking events. You will be working within a close-knit and dedicated team with the opportunity to build your knowledge and network.
Based out of their offices in Central London, the work space is incredibly inspiring and exciting and would suit an enthusiastic self-starter with a diligent work ethic. You will be flexible, quick to adapt, possess a creative flair and be comfortable working on a variety of tasks.
Key features include:
- Working in partnership with the Events Manager to plan and develop programme of events, as well as leading on the delivery side
- Helping to promote and implement comms; such as social media around events
- Conducting post-event analysis and reporting
- Booking artists and performers
The ideal Senior Events Manager will have:
- Previous experience leading large-scale events or running own sizeable events department
- A good knowledge of events tech, production and venues; and a keen interest in new music and the independent sector
- A confident, enthusiastic, collaborative approach and diligent work ethic
- Strong relationships with relevant contacts
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic Senior Events Manager opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.