Senior Executive Assistant - Creative
Unique and exciting opportunity to support a high profile Senior Executive within the creative field, in an all-encompassing EA position. Responsible for providing a comprehensive level of administrative and organisational support, ensuring the smooth and productive running of the whole department and making informed decisions accordingly while prioritising the needs of the business; maintaining confidentiality and discretion at all times.
This role would suit a proactive and flexible EA, accustomed to working within a high pressured and fast moving business, with exceptional administrative skills, problem-solving ability and capability to establish and build relationships at a senior level.
Key responsibilities include:
- Extensive diary management - scheduling and rescheduling, ensuring appointments are attended and that facilities have been booked
- Extensive UK and overseas travel - applying for necessary visas
- Acting as a gate-keeper for the Executive's agenda and meeting schedule
- Producing correspondence to both internal and external stakeholders
- Coordinating and leading projects as requested
- Mentoring a PA and ensuring all other PAs within the department are kept up to date with department priorities
The ideal candidate will have:
- Comparable experience - solid experience working as an EA to a high profile individual within the creative sector, e.g. Media, Entertainment, Fashion
- Previous experience working with Creative teams/departments
- Immaculate communications skills, both written and verbal - Italian language skills would be desirable
- Highly competent in Word, PowerPoint and Excel
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this exciting EA position, please apply now.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.