This major cinema chain is looking for a Senior Film Content Manager to lead high-level negotiations with all Studios and Distributors to ensure the right content is on at the right locations at the right times for the right cost.
Leading the Film Content team, key responsibilities include:
- Incorporating analysis and film scheduling data into negotiations with Distributors to deliver film rental in line with budget
- Owning the commercial relationship with the Distributor and helping to set a Distributor by Distributor strategy
- Partaking in quarterly box office reviews and market share results, providing commercial insights
- Understanding complex data used to generate the schedule and articulating the schedule to Distributors
- Reacting to business performance to improve schedules
- Inspiring and motivating the team, setting performance targets and monitoring progress and development
With extensive experience in a commercial buying role either from Theatrical or Broadcast Acquisitions, the ideal candidate will be a first-rate negotiator who's able to forge high-level commercial relationships with Distributors. You will possess an analytical mind combined with the ability to integrate data into compelling and concise negotiations. You will also be an engaging leader with previous experience of managing a team as well as having the proven ability to influence at senior levels.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.