A opportunity for a Senior Finance Analyst has arisen within a World Leading Media Company in West London. If you are available straight away, please get in touch:
Overall purpose of the role:
The Senior Finance Analyst will be responsible for providing finance support to the EMEA production and programming team, as well as leading key processes within the reporting calendar, detailed forecasts and 5 Year Strategic Plan:
- Responsible for supporting EMEA production activities, including managing cashflow forecasts, review of financing plans, production budgets and cost reports and liaison with US production finance colleagues.
- Responsible for providing financial analysis of EU investment and broadcast quotas and impact on production slate.
- Responsible for budgeting and forecasting (EMEA)
- Development and pilot budgets and communication to stakeholders.
- Work alongside the production and programming team to coordinate approvals of local production and multi territory acquisitions.
- Responsible for liaising with US regarding Assumptions
- Ad hoc projects as required e.g. provision of programming investment data to regulatory and govt bodies and analysis of Tax incentives for programme production
- Management of the financial reporting process for annual Budget and Forecasts
- Key contact for local territory finance teams
- Coordination of regional team ensuring all deadlines internal and external are met during the planning process
- Responsible for consolidation of individual territory submissions
- Responsible for providing thorough and accurate analysis to senior management
- Play an active role with the rest of the regional team in meeting deadlines throughout the rest of the planning / reporting
- Additional duties, responsibilities and ad hoc projects as required
- Proven experience of working in a Finance function at Senior Analyst level
- Qualified ACA or CIMA (or equivalent) with strong demonstrable accounting and analytical skills
- Proven experience of SAP
- Production accounting and / or audit experience (desired)
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.