Interim Senior Finance Analyst needed for an instantly recognisable global media business! Working in their EMEA finance function, this person will work closely with the Senior Finance Manager, to deliver high quality commercial analysis and reporting.
My client is looking for a commercially focused, qualified Finance Analyst, who has worked within the media industry before.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an extremely popular and highly regarded brand, who have a fantastic working environment and culture!
Role responsibilities -
- Preparation of financial analysis, reporting and presentations for the quarterly forecasting process
- Preparation with the strategic 5-year planning for the division
- Liaise with the Accounting team to support with the month end close process
- Act as a Business Partner and build strong relationships with various teams across the company
- Support the Finance Manager with ad-hoc financial modelling, reporting and presentations when required
- Work closely with the channel marketing team to ensure all marketing spend is tracked and planned across the region
- Degree qualified and ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified with a minimum of 2 years PQE
- Experience in working in and FP&A role within the media industry
- Strong knowledge of SAP
- Possess strong business partnering skills and have the ability to build relationships with both finance and non-finance stakeholders
- Excellent Excel/Financial modelling experience
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.