I am recruiting for a Senior Finance Analyst to join a music affiliated business based in Central London
Reporting into the Financial Controller your main duties will include;
- Support the Finance Director by providing detailed revenue reporting and analysis
- Support the Finance Director to develop opportunities for optimising existing business process
- Provide support and input into the design, testing and implementation process for SPV bespoke requirements
- Use high volumes of data to build reports on performance
- Completing reconciliations for distribution accounts and adhering to strict deadlines.
- Review of distribution schedules, completing specific checks and reconciliations to a high degree of accuracy.
- Supporting team in completion of year end and internal audit requests.
The successful candidate will most likely be at least Newly Qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA with some experience of royalties and/or licensing.
You will receive a salary upto £53k plus bonus and benefits.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.