Senior Finance Analyst
A unique opportunity to join a new and exciting Film Distribution business based in Central London. The role is a Senior Finance Analyst for Sales and Distribution and would suit somebody coming from an independent film business who has an understanding of the international film sales model.
- Update project collateral reports based on completion of sales
- Prepare international ultimates and overages reporting
- Invoice distributors and maintain detailed collections report for weekly review
- Liaise with various teams in respect to incoming and outgoing payments
- Maintain international output calculators and generate sales and loan summaries
- Generate models for guaranty proposals and project related initiatives
- Ongoing analysis of output and distribution agreements
- Work with Business Affairs to generate reporting in line with contractual obligations
- Create weekly international box office reports for Management
- Strong negotiator
- Advanced Excel skills
- At least 2 years' experience in a similar role (ideally for an independent film co.)
- Excellent problem solver who is able to look at the bigger picture
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.