An Award Winning Media Company in Central London are looking for a Senior Finance Analyst to join their fast-paced, dynamic team. Reporting to the Finance Director the Senior Finance Analyst will Business Partner with key stakeholders of the business to build the weekly cashflow and budget model and convert existing models to new accounting policies.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Build FY20 Budget Model and 5 year plan in Excel to include P&L, Balance Sheet and Cashflow
- Build weekly cashflow model in Excel
- Convert existing models to new accounting policies
- Build balance Sheet and Cashflow model from scratch
- Ad-hoc analysis
The majority of work will be based on excel and therefore a strong excel knowledge and the ability to problem solve is required. There will be responsibility in investigating and troubleshooting business concerns. This is a dynamic role that will require constant adaptation due to the pace of change.
Key Skill set:
- Advanced excel
- ACA, CIMA, ACCA or similar accounting qualification
- Strong communicator: Able to effectively bridge the gap between finance and the business.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to include evidence of working well within a team, recognising the importance of the "internal" client.
- Ability to provide quality, accurate financial information to the CFO, Finance Director and internal teams within tight reporting deadlines.
- Meticulous attention to detail and effective problem solving.
- Post qualification work experience, with strong technical understanding of all key aspects of finance and accounting.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.