We at Handle are currently representing a global entertainment business as they search for a qualified Financial Analyst to join their Consumer Products team on a 12 month contract.
This is an excellent role with a heavy focus on business partnering and decision support, day to day duties will include:
- Preparing and consolidating revenues and forecast planning cycles for EMEA
- Working closely with Category Heads in the preparation and consolidation of their forecasts
- Providing supporting analysis for business review meetings (Revenues by category, territory, P&L's and key expense lines)
- Review of management packs
- Partner the commercial teams on financial queries and new initiatives
- Assist in the preparation of financial models to support business plan creation
- Reviewing and analysing royalty reports
- Acting as the key contact for revenue queries
- Completing the quarter end process with help from an apprentice
The successful applicant will be a qualified Financial Analyst (ACA, CIMA or equivalent) and will have previously used SAP.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.