A leading International Media company are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join their Digital Media Distribution Team. This is a key commercial finance role, in an exciting, high growth sector of Digital Media Distribution.
Working within the regional finance team and reporting to the Senior Finance Manager, the Senior Finance Analyst will provide commercial finance support to the Digital Media Regional Team, as well as working with counterparts at local and regional offices to provide pan-EMEA reporting and develop best practice.
A key element of the role is to ensure that the reporting portfolio is aligned to the key Digital initiatives, provides insight and also adapts over time to reflect the changing Digital landscape.As the Senior Finance analyst you will have involvement in new growth opportunities, whilst supporting and challenging the Digital Team with the aim of protecting and growing future revenue streams.
Key responsibilities include:
- Overseeing the coordination and consolidation of all Financial Planning Cycles for Digital Media in conjunction with the Digital Finance Analyst
- Monthly reporting and performance analysis focusing on key clients
- Supporting the development of new Digital Media strategies (Business models/Windowing/ Promotions/Pricing analysis)
- Provision of financial expertise and commercial support in all Regional Digital Media deal activity
- Ultimates review for Digital Media windows and regular reporting to key internal and external stakeholders
Areas of Responsibility:
Coordinating the Financial Planning Cycle
- Oversee & coordinate all relevant Finance activity on a quarterly, budget and 5 Year Plan.
- Asses current run rates, slate & future developments.
- Provide support and Digital Media expertise to local counterparts for production of accurate and stretching forecast submissions
- Identify cause of change to explain material variances to prior forecast and budget (new deals, deal performance, Studio/TV production assumptions)
- Preparation of summary information providing overviews, review key strategic business objectives and highlighting issues to relevant recipients of Planning cycle information
- Present Digital summary calling out key drivers to internal stakeholders
Reporting and Performance Analysis
- Review & presentation of monthly performance reports to key internal stakeholders
Developing Digital Media Strategies
- Support development of new business models, pricing strategies and product windowing in order to maximise Digital Media opportunities across new and existing distribution platforms
Providing Financial Expertise and Commercial Finance Support
- Provide financial expertise and commercial support in all Regional Digital Media deal activity, including analysis from initial negotiation to deal closure, support & challenge assumptions.
Experience and Professional Qualifications Required
- ACA / CIMA Qualified or equivalent
- Experience within a Media / Entertainment organisation (Digital Media experience preferable)
- Financial Forecast Cycle including Budgets and 5 year plan
- Financial Reporting
- Financial Modelling (Excel - Pivot Tables & vlookups)
- Presenting to senior management and/or Non financial stakeholders
- Promotion/pricing analysis
- SAP & Cognos (preferable)
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.