Instantly recognisable Global media and entertainment business, is currently seeking a Senior Finance Analyst to join one of their divisional finance teams.
Working for one of the most exciting businesses in the Entertainment World, the Senior Finance Analyst will be responsible provision of finance support to the EMEA production and programming team. In addition to the review of programming and production budgets, this role will also play a key role in leading the reporting, forecasting and 5 year strategic planning process.
The role will suit a qualified candidate with an excellent academic background and a good mixture of accounting experience gained within a similar role. The ideal candidate will have a track record within the media, entertainment or other consumer products sectors. Excellent Excel skills are absolutely crucial. Prior SAP experience is also highly desirable.
Responsibilities will include:
- All budgeting and forecasting of EMEA production activities
- Work closely with Acquisitions teams to coordinate multi-territory acquisitions
- Control of all production green-lighting decisions
- Financial analysis of investment and broadcast quotas
- Management of the financial reporting process for annual Budget and Forecasts for the division
- Responsible for consolidation of individual territory submissions and the coordination of regional teams
- Provision of accurate analysis to senior management, including the drafting of presentations
- Play an active role throughout planning & reporting cycle
- Regular involvement with new EMEA projects and initiatives
On offer is a first class and highly progressive role for an ambitious individual, who has the desire to work for one of the world's most admired entertainment businesses. In return you will receive a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.