We're currently seeking a qualified or finalist level Commercial Finance Analyst for a fantastic E-commerce business based in Central London.
This role is an excellent opportunity for an Analyst who enjoys driving continuous improvement including systems efficiency, with a passion for retail and wants to develop within this industry.
The responsibilities of this role include:
- To lead various forecasting processes including monthly re-forecast and yearly budget
- To provide detailed and clear analysis on costs vs forecast including reporting on KPI's, highlighting risks and opportunities to forecast
- To make recommendations to drive cost efficiency
- To roll out Cognos implementation in all forecasting, reporting and long-term planning models
- To interpret non-financial information and integrate it into financial reports
- To provide regular ad-hoc analysis and support on potential initiatives and scenario planning
The successful candidate will be:
- Finalist / Newly Qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA or equivalent)
- Financial Planning and Analysis experience
- Strong financial modelling & analytical skills
- Advanced skills in Excel
- Ideally have COGNOS knowledge
Proactive candidates will find this role extremely enjoyable and in exchange the company offers excellent benefits.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.