Senior Financial Analyst - Film & TV
Global Film & TV company are looking for a Senior Finance Analyst to join the growing FP&A team. Reporting to the Head of FP&A and part of our core team, this newly formed role is an integral part of planning and forecasting for the business.
Based in the company's head office in London, you will be involved in:
- Analysing financials and sales/operational data for multiple different business lines (Film, TV, Feature Animation, Stereo) that span mutli-national territories.
- Analysing the performance of departments, providing variance analysis on budgets & forecasts and assisting with how to improve business performance.
- As a new role, this will involve designing and creating new models & reports and also presenting assumptions to the management team for consideration of different strategic scenarios.
- You will have the scope to create, design and implement processes to make the communication of information run smoothly, as well as shaping the compilation and presentation of reports.
- Qualified ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent
- Experience in analysis and dealing with or designing business models
- Experience in a Multinational media or entertainment organisation, dealing with multiple business lines.
- Strong SAP and Excel skills
- A commercial mind, with strong analytical skills
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.