Handle Recruitment are excited to be working with a revolutionary, savvy fin-tech business. We are in search of an International Senior Finance Analyst to be based in their energetic London office.
Working within their growing finance team, the International Senior Finance Analyst will drive the International annual plan and maintain forecast models, striving to drive efficiency, value and best in class processes whilst supporting the commercial finance team with their planning, analysis and reporting needs.
- Business partner with new business initiatives and build complex analytical models
- In-depth analysis to support actual and forecast variances
- Analyse and present key drivers to support periodic consolidation for three regions
- Key contact for the consolidation of business presentations across the region
- Provide guidance to Senior Management on Region results and opportunities
- Perform ad hoc analysis to support the needs of the business
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Experience US and UK GAAP
- Degree Qualified
- Advance Excel skills (v lookups, pivot tables, macros)
- High attention to detail
- Works well in a team and able to engage with people at all levels
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.