Qualified Finance Analyst/ Business Partner required for a high profile Ecommerce business based in Central London. This role sits within the FP&A function within a large wider finance team. The finance team is the heart of the business and they are looking for someone who can contribute new ideas and help drive the business forward.
This role will suit a candidate who enjoys the commercial side of finance and is ready to get all hands on deck. The role offers a robust benefit package and vibrant working environment along with the scope to progress within your career.
- Prepare weekly and monthly insightful analysis and commentary on the actual financial performance of the studio.
- Prepare variance and trend analysis to help the management teams improve their financial performance.
- Investigate, analyse & interpret project/sales data and present pipeline/revenue forecast to Head of Departments and Management. Analyse & interpret final monthly revenue & expense data to Gross Margin level and identify trends & develop analytical reports
- Support with ad hoc financial analysis to support key business decisions.
- Understand the key drivers of business performance and assist in communicating the results to executive team during monthly review meetings
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified Accountant
- Experience within Financial Analysis and Business Partnering
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritise work load and meet tight deadlines
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Commercially aware
- A high standard of accuracy and attention to detail
Apply today to find out more!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.