An exclusive opportunity had become available for a newly qualified or finalist (ACCA/CIMA) Senior Finance Analyst to join one of the world's leading Broadcasters. The Senior Finance Analyst will provide day-to-day support for the UK finance function working closely with the Finance Manager and UK operational teams.
Working under the guidance of and supporting the Finance Manager, the responsibilities of the role will include, but not be limited to:
- Day-to-day commercial support to the Finance Manager working across the TV Networks Division
- Responsible for gathering information for flash, budget, quarterly reforecasts, mid-range plans for; revenues, technical operations, the digital business, marketing, programming, staff costs and capital expenditure.
- Responsible for providing bi-monthly channel's advertising revenue and impacts analysis highlighting key drivers for senior management.
- Review monthly and year end P&L and Balance Sheet results and commentary with shared service centre
- Prepare monthly executive summary for senior stakeholders
- Day-to-day business support for business units with general finance enquiries and invoice approvals
- Provide adhoc management information/analysis for stakeholders.
- Assist Finance Manager with responsibilities and any other ad hoc requests from the Finance Director
- Support new technology roll-outs and ensuring effective implementation for the business
The ideal candidate
- Will be newly qualified or finalist (ACCA/CIMA)
- Commercially orientated with an ability to engage with a diverse range of stakeholders in a business facing role
- An interest in the TV and Film industry is essential
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.