Senior Finance Assistant - Global Marketing - Central London
Senior Finance Assistant required for a global marketing agency based in the heart of London. This is a permanent opportunity reporting directly into the Finance Director working within a vibrant, hands on team environment.
This Senior Finance Assistant role offers extensive exposure into all aspects of finance including business partnering and management accounts.
This collaborative agency offers a fantastic working environment, clear career progression and study support.
- Previous experience working as part of a finance function
- Experience with Accounts Receivable and any other core accounting processes
- Part qualified or working towards a professional accounting qualification
- SAP experience is desirable
- IT literate specifically with Microsoft Excel (V look ups and pivot tables)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Accounts Receivable - Manage the AR process including preparing all monthly retainer bills, setting up new vendors onto the invoicing portal and running a monthly billing report
- Responsible for UK credit control
- Setting up cash transfers
- Posting incoming and outgoing cash and bank reconciliations for the UK
- Prepares the revenue and revenue analysis for the UK market
- Preparing management accounts for the UK market
- Assisting with the preparation of the UK forecast
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Prepare quarterly VAT report
- Assist in the year-end audit process
- Reconciliation of inter company ledgers
- Support line manager with any projects or system maintenance
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.