Senior Finance Assistant - Media - Central London
An exciting opportunity has opened up for a Senior Finance Assistant within Central London. This is working for a creative Media agency on a permanent basis. This Senior Finance Assistant will be responsible for Accounts Payable/Receivable, Month End, Inter company and Reporting.
This role sits within a collaborative office space, working along side a wealth of talented people and a great benefit package for the successful candidate.
This role is a great step up for a candidate looking to take on more responsibility within a fast paced and dynamic environment, with great exposure to progression.
- Studying towards ACCA/CIMA or AAT with 2 years + industry experience
- Experience working within a similar finance role
- A background within the Media field is highly desirable
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and well organised
- IT literate - experience using SAP would be advantageous
- Prepares the revenue & variance analysis
- Assisting with the management accounts process
- Assists with the preparation of the UK rolling forecast
- Reconciles UK balance sheet accounts
- Post, scan and distribute all supplier purchase invoices
- Prepare weekly and monthly payment run for supplier purchase invoices
- Posting of bank statements
- Posting of cash receipts
- Day to day banking
- Updating cash-books
- Prepare monthly payment run
- Prepare reconciliations for month end close
- Act as key point of contact for all queries both internally and externally
- Ad hoc analysis when required
Apply today to find out more!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.