Handle Recruitment are working alongside a Tech Company to recruit a Senior Finance Assistant into their dynamic finance team. If you are an experienced Finance Assistant looking to start or continue your career within the Tech Industry, I would be very keen to hear from you.
Key responsibilities include
- Assisting with Month end responsibilities
- Assisting in completion of monthly Management Accounts
- Experienced in Credit Control and AP processes
- Xero Accounting experience is essential
- Bank reconciliations and petty cash
- Account reconciliation and analysis of aged debtors
- Resolving client queries
- Other Ad Hoc duties
The ideal candidate:
- The ideal candidate should have current experience within a Senior Finance Assistant role
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent
- Experience using Xero
- Strong excel knowledge is essential.
- Either part qualified CIMA or AAT with a lot of experience and wants to do CIMA
To be considered for this role you should have at least 3 years of experience in a fast paced Senior Finance Assistant role. You should have exposure to month end processes and working towards deadlines. The ideal candidate will have a positive outlook and exceptional communication skills. You should also be highly organised with excellent attention to detail and time management skills. If this sounds like you and you are looking for a new challenge, please get in touch ASAP
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.