We at Handle are currently working with a fast growing gaming business assisting them with their search for a Senior Business Partner.
Managing a team of 2 and reporting into the Head of Commercial finance the day to day duties of the role will include but not be limited to:
- Developing quarterly forecasts and annual budgets for the business, reporting on these to Group Finance
- Leading coordination and production of monthly leadership pack
- Interpreting financial and non-financial metrics and communicating these to enable the business to grow and
- Becoming the go to person for accounting issues amongst your stakeholders
- Ensure the accuracy and integrity of the accounting records
- Providing routine and ad hoc reporting to the business in a form that accurately and clearly articulates the key points and provides analysis & insight
The successful applicant will be a fully qualified accountant (CIMA/ACA or equivalent) who has demonstrable experience working in a fast paced business as a Business partner to Senior Exec's. Team management experience is also highly desirable.
This is the perfect role for a contractor with a solid FP&A/Business Partnering background who is looking for a role in a very collaborative and dynamic business where they will gain a lot of exposure to the senior leadership team.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.