A global leader in entertainment are currently seeking a newly qualified senior finance consultant to join the business in Central London. You will play an active role throughout all stages of an audit or advisory engagement, applying an analytical mindset to make a meaningful business impact globally. This role is excellent role if you possess a passion for film and global travel.
- Use resources available to develop audit and business skills.
- Conduct audit and advisory projects across operational, financial and regulatory. Out-of-town travel approximately 50%.
- Assist the team in identifying the project scope and key milestones, which includes researching background information, evaluating metrics, assessing risks, identifying scope areas and designing innovative test procedures.
- Participate in presenting project plan to senior management.
- Interact with all levels of management and Company employees to fully investigate scope area.
- Communicate findings by developing an Audit Report, which includes recommendations and action plans developed with senior management.
In order to be considered for this position, you will have recently qualified ACA/ACCA and possess relevant audit experience within a blue chip environment. Additional language skills are desirable whilst excellent academics and interpersonal skills are essential.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.